Happy Baby sent me quite a wonderful package so that I could make a donation to my local food bank. I’m very grateful for this wonderful donation and samples for my children to try. We are trying their Happy Baby Happy Melts.
Here is my Happy Baby!
Their product line:
- HAPPYBELLIES: The first organic baby cereal to incorporate DHA for brain and eye development and the first baby food to include probiotics for baby’s wellness.
- HAPPYBABY Frozen Organic Meals: The closest thing to homemade baby food but without the fuss, these meals come in 15 varieties in three stages for developing eaters.
- HAPPYPUFFS: Made with whole grains and available in three organic flavors, this cereal helps teach baby tactility and self-feeding.
- HAPPYMELTS: An organic freeze-dried yogurt snack low in sugar and high in protein, it’s the only baby food fortified with prebiotics and probiotics.
- HAPPYBITES: In perfect handheld sizes, this balanced meal for toddlers or snack for young children is packed with hidden veggies and come in delicious varieties like salmon stix, mac+cheese and veggie tots.
HAPPYBABY, the nation’s leading premium organic baby and toddler food company. In addition to a full line of delicious, nutrient-packed foods for babies, toddlers and young children, the company recently launched HAPPYBABY: The Organic Guide to Baby’s First 24 Months, a definitive guide on all-natural, green child rearing by two of the nation’s leading experts, Dr. Robert Sears and dietician Amy Marlow.
Not only are they providing healthy food for babies and toddlers they are concerned with their carbon footprint. They make their packaging eco-friendly and take helping non-profits very seriously; which is why they were so kind to make a donation through me. Making a difference is something I find very important no matter how small. They go even farther; for every product purchased, HAPPYBABY works with Project Peanut Butter — a non-profit that provides food for starving children in Malawi — to feed one child for a day.
Enter to Win:
A package of products put together by HAPPYBABY, including the book The Organic Guide to Baby’s First 24 Months.
Tell me which products interest you most at HAPPYBABY.
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
I want to feed my kids #organic food http://bit.ly/cHD1du @momstart & @happybabyfood #contest #Giveaway
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, your blog, or your facebook page and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Use any of the share options below, digg, stumble…2 entries each
The contest will run until April 19th 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.