October is almost upon us, which means that it’s time to start cooking up some ghoulish grub for Halloween parties! Here’s a sweet treat that will satisfy your hungry crew of vampires – a delectable cinnamon rolls recipe, drizzled with red frosting to look like “Blood”! Here’s how to make these creepy cinnamon buns:
1. Use this homemade Cinnabon recipe to make 8 cinnamon rolls.
2. Once the rolls have finished baking, transfer them to a wire rack.
3. Open the Cinnabon Frosting packet and squeeze the entire contents into a bowl.
4. Add red food coloring to the frosting and stir until the food coloring is thoroughly mixed and you have achieved a nice shade of red.
5. Use a spoon to drizzle the frosting over each roll until they are all dripping in “Blood”! Mwua ha ha!
Tip: Place a sheet of foil under the wire racks to catch any frosting drips. This will save your counters from a ghastly mess and make cleanup easier for Igor!