Chocolate is one of the most popular gifts for Valentine’s day. I love to receive chocolate, I love to eat chocolate and there are so many different types of chocolate. Belgian chocolate is different in that it usually has some hazelnut flavor or praline like the Guylian. When it comes to gourmet chocolate, Belgian chocolate delivers the world’s best chocolate experience. It is the meticulous attention to detail and old world traditions used by Belgian Master Chocolatiers that creates the superior gourmet chocolates Belgium is known for. Belgium has more than 2,000 chocolate shops throughout the country. That’s one chocolate shop every 6 square miles!
As you know, Guylian “ultra-indulgent” luxurious chocolate seashells are 100% pure, silky smooth, dark and white Belgian Chocolate and are filled with rich, decadent creamy chocolate praline truffle. The Guylian brand dates back to the late 1950’s when Guy Foubert, a passionate Belgian Chocolataire married his love, Liliane who then joined names creating Chocolaterie Guylian.–The perfect love story!
What makes Belgian Chocolate the Best?
- Only the finest ingredients are used to make Belgian chocolate
- Belgian chocolate uses 100% pure cocoa butter with a melt-point that allows the chocolate to melt perfectly in your mouth
- Belgian chocolate is processed, known as conching, to a maximum fineness resulting in a heavenly creamy chocolate texture
- Belgian chocolate always has a well-balanced set of flavours, gradually developing and then enduring for a full sensory experience
- Belgian Chocolatiers strict adherence to true old world artisanal craftsmanship and time-honored Belgian chocolate-making techniques
We received Guylian Belgian Chocolates Valentine’s Day gift boxes for Valentine’s day and my husband is actually keeping them. He saw the chocolate and just kept saying, yum, mmmm, that looks good. So I’m happy to share it with him. They did after all give us a lot. They have a few different versions of the Belgian chocolate. You can even find some sugar free chocolate bars.
Get 20% off and it ends on February 28: VALDAY20. Here is a direct link to their online store: http://shop.guylianbelgianchocolate.com/.
We received a sample