I’m a member of the Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger Program and receive samples and recipes to share with my readers. Roast tomatoes and mushrooms for a great topping on your grilled ham. Here is another recipe perfect for summer, this time it’s perfect for your grill and for entertaining guests.
Grilled Ham with Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 (10.5-ounce) package teardrop tomatoes
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices Cure 81® Boneless Ham
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh chives
Heat oven to 425°F.
On baking sheet, combine tomatoes, mushrooms, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes or until tomatoes are wilted.
Heat grill pan. Brush ham with small amount of oil. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until hot and grill marks appear. Serve ham with tomato mixture; sprinkle with chives.