Here is the first recipe I wanted to share with all of you from the Tyson® Blogger Brigade (that’s what Tyson® Foods is calling their brand ambassadors). As part of the Countdown to a better you we’ll be sharing recipes with you that will help you cut calories without the loss of taste and today we have one that I can’t wait to try. Greek Chicken with Yogurt Cucumber Sauce using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® .
Greek Chicken with Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Tyson Foods, Inc.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 4 Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Chicken Breast Fillets
- 6 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- Herb-flavored feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Make sauce by combining yogurt, cucumber, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Cover and chill until time to serve.
- Brush Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets with oil and sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Prepare in microwave according to package directions.
- Top chicken with yogurt cucumber sauce. If desired, sprinkle each serving with feta cheese.
Serve with a side of grilled pita bread.
Calories 180 Total Fat 5 g Protein 27 g Carbohydrate 5 g Cholesterol 65 mg Sodium 1100 mg
This recipe and photo was brought to you by Tyson® Foods as part of the Tyson® Blogger Brigade. I’m being compensated for my time to share information with you and all opinions are my own.