Travel consideration provided.
The 2016 Yukon Denali is a luxurious SUV in showrooms now that boasts an array of features.
Coming this Spring, the 2016 Sierra All Terrain X truck will include the following:
- 4WD with Eaton locking rear differential
- Z71 Off-Road suspension package with Rancho monotube shocks, high-capacity air cleaner, Hill Descent Control and underbody transfer case shield
- Rear Park Assist
- Unique grille with body-color surround and tinted chrome accents; body-color front and rear bumpers (rear bumper with corner steps)
- Spray-on bedliner
- All-Terrain-logo instrument cluster
- Inclinometer in the driver information center
Also hitting stores this Spring is the all-new 2017 Acadia, a crossover available in GMC Acadia, Acadia Denali and Acadia All Terrain, with the following features:
- New Rear Seat Alert that can remind the driver of items left behind in second and third-row seats (standard on all trim levels)
- New Front Pedestrian Braking
- New Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking (standard on SLT-2 and Denali)
- New Forward Automatic Braking (available on Denali)
- New Following Distance Indicator
- New IntelliBeam automatic headlamp high-beam control
- New Surround Vision camera system
- New Safety Alert Seat
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front and Rear Parking Assist
Finally, the 2017 Canyon Denali will be hitting showrooms late this year. You want a luxury pickup? Then this one is right up your alley, including the following:
- Heated steering wheel
- GMC IntelliLink with Navigation, an eight-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and phone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Automatic climate control
- Full-color driver information center
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Two USB charging ports on the rear of the center console ad another USB port inside the console.
Which one of these vehicles is your favorite?