We are participating in a partnered post featuring If You Give a Mouse a Brownie. Thanks HarperCollins for sending me a copy and providing the prize pack!
My kids have loved to bake since they were super little. Once when I was on a business trip they worked together with their dad to make me some brownies. I LOVE how adorable they wore and the brownies were amazing.
These are brownies made with love!
You see they gathered the ingredients and the cookbook.
They mixed up the dry ingredients
They creamed the butter
They beat the eggs
Added chocolate and chocolate chips
Now what happens when you give a mouse a brownie?
You’ve given a mouse a cookie, but what happens if you give a Mouse a brownie? Mouse is back in this delicious new story in the #1 New York Times bestselling If You Give series, which has sold over 14 million copies, from author and illustrator duo Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond. This book is also the first one to feature Mouse in 14 years. With its spare, rhythmic text and circular tale, If You Give a Mouse a Brownie is perfect for beginning readers and storytime.
IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE
By Laura Numeroff
Enchanting readers for more than 30 years!
If you give a mouse a cookie, he’s going to ask for a glass of milk to go with it… One of the most beloved children’s books of all time, the #1 New York Times bestselling If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is a great first introduction to Mouse, the star of the If You Give series and a perennial favorite among children. Young readers will come away smiling at the antics that tumble like dominoes through the pages of this delightful picture book.
IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A BROWNIE
By Laura Numeroff
In Stores October 18, 2016
For ages 4- 8
Follow along socially:
Visit the Official Site
Follow the series on Facebook
Download a Mouse and Friends Activity Guide.
Enter to win:
Make some brownies to give!
One (1) winner receives:
· If You Give a Mouse a Brownie;
· Plus baking essentials for your mini-chef!
Open to US addresses only.
Prizing and samples provided by HarperCollins.
Tell us who you like to read to or who this package would be for.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/momstart.
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet or tweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet
— Louise Bishop (@MomStart) October 27, 2016
4. Retweet or tweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this. You can use the above for either. copy and past or hit retweet.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the MomStart Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow MomStart on Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow MomStart on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the MomStart Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
Each Entry is a new comment. This giveaway ends November 5th.