"This post is brought to you by Gevalia Coffee from Kraft Foods and The Motherhood. I received a sample of Gevalia Coffee and I’ve been compensated for my time. All opinions are my own."
Gevalia Coffee has released revolutionary two-step single-serve café-style coffee beverages – made from real milk – to empower coffee lovers to enjoy a Cappuccino, Caramel Macchiato or Mocha Latte from their Keurig K-Cup brewers at home. With National Coffee Day on Sunday, Sept. 29, their timing couldn’t be more perfect and I can’t wait to try them. I love coffee beverages made from real milk. I’ve got some boxes on the way to me and they are sending me some to use as a giveaway as well.
Keurig owners, and I know there are a lot of you, who enjoy authentic café-style beverages made from real milk can conveniently prepare them in their own homes with an existing Keurig K-Cup brewer; no special espresso machine or coffee shop needed. This is new people, no more need for that competitor’s machine we thought we needed. Now the Keruig really is special! This is going to get me addicted to my Keurig machine again because I really do love milk coffee drinks. Love Love Love them!!!!
- In two easy steps, coffee drinkers become their own baristas by simply pouring the froth packet, made from real milk, into a mug. Then, brew the rich, never bitter Gevalia Espresso Roast single-serve cup in a Keurig K-Cup brewer, stir and enjoy!
- Gevalia café-style beverages come in three delicious varieties, all made from real milk:
- Mocha Latte — A creamy, perfectly balanced blend of cocoa and coffee topped with a velvety layer of foam
- Caramel Macchiato — Creamy and smooth, with the indulgent flavor of caramel, topped with a velvety layer of foam
- Cappuccino — Smooth, mildly sweet with subtle roasted coffee notes, topped with a velvety layer of foam
- Gevalia café-style beverages are available for purchase in six packs ($8.49 SRP) and nine packs ($11.99 SRP) at grocery, drug and mass retailers nationwide, as well as online at Gevalia.com.
Be sure to visit FoamAtHome.Gevalia.com for more information and a free sample of Gevalia Mocha Latte starting on National Coffee Day, September 29. That’s Sunday and I’m going to be waiting for my free sample to come in the mail.
Enter to Win:
1 box of the Gevalia café-style K-Cups (one of each of the three flavors).
Tell me which of the three flavors you want to try most
Use the rafflecopter and leave a way for us to verify your entry
This giveaway ends October 8th. Please see our giveaway rules.