Wow, I can’t believe this week is Thanksgiving week. It feels too early to be Thanksgiving. We should have at least one more week to get prepared right? Anyway, one thing I LOVE to eat all year around is garlic so put garlic in something and I’m all about it. We have created this delightful garlic parmesan squash bake. YUM YUM. Take a look at how easy it is to make.
Garlic Parmesan Squash Bake
· ½ Butternut Squash
· Parmesan Cheese
· Salt and Pepper
· 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
1. Coat an 8×8 pan with butter.
2. Peel and chop your butternut squash into small squares and place in buttered pan.
3. Cover the top of the squash with a generous amount of butter.
4. Sprinkle parsley, salt, pepper, garlic, and parmesan cheese generously over the top of the squash.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
ENJOY! and Happy Thanksgiving!