When you’re getting ready to have a baby you read every book you can, think about every possibility and get all the products you think you could possibly need and you still find that you are not prepared. There is nothing that will prepare you for the madness that comes with a newborn. Even me telling you this, won’t prepare you, but you’ll find that it’s worth every minute of it. And, there are things out there that will make you smile and gifts for the dad to be to remind him how appreciated he is.
The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox from Fun Stuff 4 Babies is a great Father to be gift. Fun Stuff 4 Babies is a family owned business. Chris Hartsfield is the Creator of Fun Stuff 4 Babies but the entire family was involved in developing the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox. He gathered information from his parents, his 6 and 4 year old boys, and he even asked the mother -in-law for assistance in assembling the initial product. Chris and Julie (his wife) couldn’t have done it without the support from their family. Their mission is to develop products that encourage and acknowledge Dad´s involvement in raising children and I couldn’t agree more. Dad’s are a huge contributor to the whole process. I wouldn’t be where I was today without such a loving and supportive husband who dotes on his children. Their New Dad Gifts did so well last year, that they were featured on NBC’s TODAY Show last Father’s Day.
The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox arms New Dads with everything they would need for their very first diaper change as well as provides them with a chuckle. And in the middle of the night changing a diaper, a chuckle is just what you need.
Inside the Daddy Diaper Change Toolbox:
- Mask –toxic fume filter for when it doesn’t smell like roses.
- Goggles –for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
- Protective Poop Poncho –need we say more???
- Tongs –Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
- Turkey Baster –for precision hiney washing.
- Ear/Nose Plugs –use with care.
- Pacifier — scream plug.
- Baby Wipes — for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
- Diaper for Newborn — cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
- Bio Hazard Bag and Rubber Gloves –for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
- Emergency Formula Container– doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
- Hand Wipes– to clean up afterward. (For Dad’s use only).
- Picture Frame — this is your badge of honor
- **Optional Step by Step Dad Humor Directions included with Inventory item checklist
Baby showers are usually all about the mom. If that dad actually participates he gets to watch mom open a ton of gifts for the baby at a very girly shower. This inspired Chris to design the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox the box that changed it all. The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox provides dad with things he uses all the time in a new light. I mean imagine looking at Thanksgiving dinner and thinking about how tempted you were to actually use that Turkey Baster from the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox to was your child’s hiney. The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox is a perfect blend of fun and functionality for the Expectant Father or New Dad.
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to Linda.