The makers of Nature Made® and SOYJOY have created Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts. Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts are a children’s supplement made from 11 real fruits and vegetables, which are dehydrated, crushed, blended with Vitamin C and other ingredients, and made into delicious chewable berry-flavored tarts that kids love. The product even contains the Vitamin C antioxidant power of three full servings of fruits and veggies and my kids think they are candy.
Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts are available as of September 22.
To the kids these are just candy. Zoe has been taking one to school every day and Miles has been having one for a snack. I suppose with it being cold season and that I believe that an extra dose of vitamin C is helpful to the immune system it can’t hurt for them to eat them. Of course, I won’t let them eat them like candy, they only get one package a day, so I spend the rest of the day saying no, you already had some. LOL if only it was that easy to get their vitamins in them when they were babies.
To me they taste really tart, I actually don’t like them but like I said the kids think they are candy.
Voots supplements are packaged in convenient single serve packets (two tarts per packet) so kids can enjoy them anytime – in the morning, with dinner, or even on-the-go in school lunch boxes or backpacks.
- Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts contain the Vitamin C Antioxidant power of 3 servings of fruits and vegetables in two berry flavored chewable tarts.*
- Real berries, apples, carrots, zucchinis, and many more fruits and veggies are dried, crushed, blended with other ingredients, and made into Voots.
- Vitamin C and other compounds naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables have antioxidant activity that may help support the body’s defense systems and may help keep the body healthy.**
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
*Voots contains 60 mg Vitamin C per serving. The average Vitamin C content of the top 20 most commonly consumed fruits and top 20 most commonly consumed vegetables is 19 mg per serving, for a total of 58 mg per three servings. Voots are not intended to replace your daily intake of fruits and vegetables, which are important sources of fiber and additional nutrients.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Enter to Win:
The prize pack, valued at more than $30 and right in time for back-to-school, includes:
· An adorable t-shirt featuring the Voots brand fruit and veggie characters
· A reusable lunch bag to help pack up those healthy meals for your kids as they head back to class
· A pencil sharpener to keep writing utensils in tip-top shape
· A magnet and picture frame that can be posted around your favorite photo on the fridge
· A temporary tattoo that your child can wear in pride
· And… a 45-day supply of Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts!
Leave me a comment telling me how you get your vitamin C
Use the rafflecopter
We received samples. This giveaway ends October 30th. Please see the giveaway rules.