Exciting news from last week; the launch of the Fitbit app for Windows Phone 8.1. Now users of Fitbit activity trackers can bring their Fitbit experience to the next level. With instant access to up-to-date stats from any Fitbit wireless activity tracker and with the Fitbit Live Tile, users can track their steps and know how they are progressing against their daily goals.
The free Fitbit app for Windows Phone 8.1 includes the following features:
· Fitbit on your Start screen: Pin the Fitbit Live Tile to your Start screen and quick view your step count (without launching the app!)
· Stay on track: Real-time and historical stats in easy-to-understand graphs, to help track progress and set goals
· Log more than activity: Recently enhanced food database of more than 350,000 foods and accurate nutritional data for faster, better food-logging and calorie coaching
· Get motivated: Fitbit’s motivational social tools like notifications and badges help you reach your goals
· Stay social: Challenge friends and family with leaderboards, direct messages, cheers and taunts
The Fitbit app for Windows Phone 8.1 is now available, worldwide in English, for free on the Windows Phone Store. Support for additional languages expected in the coming months. To learn more, visit the Windows Phone blog.
Fitbit is also available on your Windows 8 PC!