I consider my husband and I Dishwasher detergent snobs. We only like Cascade Complete. We tried Cascade regular. It just didn’t work. I had no idea that Cascade complete meant that you didn’t have to use Jet Dry but I still did. We always added Jet Dry because our dishes were not coming dry with out it. I figured if regular Cascade wasn’t good enough for us that nothing else would measure up.
Finish (formerly Electrasol) offered me the opportunity to test out their dish soap. I jumped at the opportunity because I was looking forward to writing a negative post. All my posts are positive and I think that some people might think I’m a shill. I’m not, I’m just generally easy to please.
Finish Quantum cleaned my dishes. Over and over again my dishes have come clean. I keep expecting it to stop working. It works! I haven’t even added the turbo Jet Dry.
Finish® Quantum has a multi-Chamber system that is pre-measured and wrapper free. This technology separates 3 powerful active ingredients, releasing them when needed in the dishwashing cycle.
- Powerball® with Jet-Dry® Gel for an amazing shine
- Powermax™ Bleach removes stains like tea and coffee
- Powerful Enzymes soften burnt-on food like lasagna.
For Best Results:
- Don’t Wash by Hand: It is more expensive to wash dishes by hand than to properly run them in a dishwasher. Also, a dishwasher’s water temperature generally reaches over 120º, which is best for removing grease and stuck-on food.
- Run Tap Water First: For sparkling clean dishes, run your kitchen’s hot water tap before starting the dishwasher to make sure the water entering the machine has reached its highest temperature.
- Scrape, Don’t Rinse: Scrape your dishes because the enzymes in your detergent that soften burnt-on food need to cling to protein/starch, such as egg and oatmeal, in order to work properly.
- Load Properly: Cups, glasses and less soiled items should be placed on the top rack. Generally, larger and dirtier items are best on the bottom rack.
- Select the Right Detergent: Detergent is typically made with two main ingredients, bleach and enzymes. Bleach and enzymes lessen the effectiveness of each other but FINISH Quantum’s technology keeps them separated and releases them when needed in the dishwashing cycle for a superior clean.
- Avoid Wet Dishes: The #1 complaint concerning dishwashers is that dishes do not come out dry. Use a drying agent in your dishwasher’s rinse aid dispenser, such as JET-DRY TURBO DRY™, to solve that problem and unload the dishwasher faster.
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Blog about the giveaway include a link to me and a link to the sponsor for three extra entries Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry)
Add my button to your blog/blog roll
Add my Father’s Day Fling Button to your blog or website.
Leave a comment for every entry and the giveaway ends May 20th