Quaker has asked me to talk to you about their new Quaker® Chewy® Granola Bars and their participation in Keep Playing. Quaker Chewy is a perfect, hassle-free snack that
The kids love them, the neighbor kids love them so much that since our playdate they come over every day and raid our pantry for them. I’m going to have to go buy some more because I’m out of the ones that we received for our playdate. Oh yeah, I have to share our playdate with you.
First the kids enjoyed the Quaker Chewy Granola Bars and they contain 8 grams of whole grains in every bar and come in delectably fun flavors like Chocolate Chip, S’mores and Oatmeal Raisin. I think my favorite bar is the Oatmeal Raisin but it’s hard to say because the Chocolate Chip is always great too. Then they played games.
We played a little soccer, drew some hop scotch, counted numbers on the wall and ended with as many bubbles as we could blow.
We took the rest of them to the beach and had playtime as a family.
Enter to win:
Quaker is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Quaker or its affiliates, but solely by MomStart”
Chewy Playdate invitation pack to plan your next playdate
· A classic Bocce Ball set for endless hours of outdoor summer play
· A Gazillion Bubble Monsoon bubble machine for the whole family to enjoy
· idewalk chalk set to get creative outdoors
· A puzzle perfect for indoor or outdoor play
· A red storage bin for storing your family’s favorite toys
· A variety of Chewy Granola Bars to help fuel family play, including, Big Chewy Sweet & Salty Bars and Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack
· Total giveaway value is approximately
*Note: Chewy Granola Bars may contain traces of peanuts and tree nuts. As a playdate host, please be sure to inform your guests in case of food allergies.