The Mega Bloks Company has grown out of just building blocks, having puzzles, games and more at their disposal. Using all of their wisdom gained over the years they put together a fun game of matching and building, Mega Bloks Dominos. In Mega Bloks Dominos children learn to have patience, taking turns and waiting to build the animal of their choice, elephant, lion, bear or giraffe. The first time we played, we made sure that we continued the game until everyone got to build their animal. Perfectly made for a family of four, mom, dad, Zoe and Miles can all play at one time.
Set up was easy enough for the kids to help with.
Directions/How to Play Mega Bloks Domino
Everyone picks and animal card. Then the youngest player gets to pick the starting domino. Then everyone draws two tiles. The youngest player then needs to decide if they have a matching edge to the card they played. If they do then they get to have one Mega Blok building piece for their chosen animal. If they do not then it is the next person’s turn. Go clockwise until everyone has a turn to play and then keep going until the animals are all built.
Attention spans of little ones is very short, which makes this a good game because playtime is very quick. We can usually finish a game with my son who has the shortest attention span of us all. It’s a great fun and easy to play family game.
MEGA Brands is launching the Mega Bloks Family Club, a brand new MEGA Brands blog and online community.
It’s FREE to sign up! When you become a member, you receive:
- A PRINTABLE COUPON for $5 off of any $30 or more Mega Bloks purchase;
- Other exclusive OFFERS, CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES and PROMOTIONS on Mega Bloks toys;
- Information on NEW Mega Bloks toys for kids ages 1 to 6
- An EDUCATIONAL and INFORMATIVE BLOG by a leading panel of mom bloggers with articles on the benefits of construction toys, product reviews, pictures and more;
- FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER with great new building ideas, toys for kids ages 1 and up and more.
We received samples to facilitate this review.