Eight O’Clock Coffee has been celebrating the holidays with American families for over 150 years, and this year they want to make sure that they are included in your family’s holiday traditions. Available in 11 different delicious varieties, Eight O’Clock has some tips to share with your readers on how to alleviate some of the stresses of holiday entertaining.
EIGHT tips for brewing up the perfect celebration:
2. Coffee can be enjoyed any time. Break tradition – hosts don’t have to wait until the end of the meal to begin brewing. Welcome guests to a warm, cozy home filled with the fragrant aroma of coffee. Visitors won’t be able to resist a cup the minute they remove their coats.
3. Open before the holidays. Don’t wait until the night of your soiree to unveil that brand new French press. Play it safe and test out new coffee makers and brewing gadgets long before company comes.
4. Create delicious dessert dishes using coffee ingredients. Create chocolate and coffee-flavored cupcakes, a coffee crumb bunt cake or a batch of coffee brownies and perfectly pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.
5. Coffee to go. Stock up on holiday-themed to go cups with lids and send guests home with a fresh cup of Eight O’Clock Coffee for the road – a must for visitors with a long ride ahead.
6. Don’t forget the decaffeinated. Make sure you have options – be prepared for caffeine-conscious guests.
7. Coffee for large parties. If brewing coffee in a high-capacity urn, consider storing and serving coffee in carafes after brewing. Carafes keep coffee hot and fresh, while urns may “burn” your brew over time.
8. BYOC – be unique and bring coffee. While most partygoers bring wine, you’ll be as distinct and tasteful as your gift of Eight O’Clock Coffee.
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Michael.
All rules can be found under giveaway rules.