Samples provided for review
Recently, my sister gifted me a slow cooker. I’ve been delighted by this marker of adulthood – but struggling with how to use it to cook healthy meals.
Thankfully, Fair Winds has just published a gluten-free slow cooker cookbook! This cookbook is filled to the brim with inspiring photos, tips, and meal plans for a variety of occasions. As someone who loves throwing parties, my favorite chapter was on appetizers, for an easy start to any event.
Also, did you know you can make frittatas in a slow cooker? I sure didn’t, but this grain-free recipe below shows that you can!
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Spray your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the eggs, cheese, and spices and pour into crockpot.
- Top with onion, tomato, avocado, and cilantro.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours, until the center is set.
Easy peasy, right?
In short, The Gluten-Free Slow Cooker makes gluten-free meal planning for the week much easier. Buy it online today!