My Experience with Earth Mama Angel Baby
I received an assortment of products from Mama Angel Baby organics and tried a few of them out. The other products I gave to a friend that is very pregnant and has been more stressed out than me. I think it provided her a little relief. Having a child to take care of while being pregnant is very exhausting and trying.
The Peaceful Mama Tea is very soothing and the aroma is calming so together it lightened my stress and helped me relax before bedtime.
Happy Mama Spray is made with a safe, proprietary blend that includes lime and ginger pure essential oils. (>Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea).
I gave the spray to my friend but I sprayed it on my wrist before I gave it to her and I enjoyed the smell. I knew my husband wouldn’t want to smell it all the time so I wanted to give it to someone that could benefit from it more than I could. I found my senses loosen (if that makes sense) with every inhale of my wrist. It was nice.
I haven’t tried the other products yet but knowing they are all natural is a blessing.
Most women are truly shocked at the toxin scores of the pregnancy or baby products they thought were safe. All Earth Mama Angel Baby products are rated a 0 (lowest possible rating). Also, all Earth Mama Angel Baby products are toxin-free and contain no artificial ingredients. Just pure, natural products for pure, natural mamas and babies! As Gold Members, and one of the earliest compact signers, Earth Mama Angel Baby® is fully compliant with all levels of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. We are one of only 6% of compact signers who can make that claim. At Earth Mama Angel Baby, we are just as serious about taking care of the Earth and her resources as we are about taking care of mamas and babies. That even extends to our packaging and office practices – learn more by reading our sustainability statement.
For helpful advice and safe, natural products that work, women can trust Earth Mama Angel Baby. After all, if Mama wouldn’t use it for her own family, then she doesn’t sell it. Mama’s Promise™.
For more information and some great research on toxins in personal care products, see the No More Toxic Tub in the Earth Mama Angel Baby April Newsletter. It links to a lot of great information, including our Reading Room, which is a terrific resource when you’re starting to think toxin-free.
To win an I Love My Mama Gift Set:
Tell me what product you use everyday that compares to one of the Earth Mama Angel Baby products.
It is very important to know what chemicals you are putting into your skin every day with makeup and soap so the sponsor would like it very much if you could do the first entry of the extra entries.
For 20 extra entries:
The Earth Mama Angel Baby What’s Your Score? Challenge
- Gather some of the most common personal care products you use regularly on yourself or on your baby. Personal care products include shampoo, lotions, soaps, diaper cream, stretch mark oil, etc.
- Go to the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics’ Skin Deep database and enter a product name in the search field. Add up the Skin Deep toxicity rating for all the personal care products that you use on a daily basis to find out what your score is.
- When you have your score, post your answer to three quick questions (below) in the comments area. Your post in the comments section with your three answers is one entry into the contest. Don’t worry – there are no right or wrong answers, but we think you’ll be surprised at how high the toxin score is, even for those products you are using that are labeled “natural” or even “organic”.
- What was your Skin Deep toxicity rating score?
- How did you feel about your score and/or ingredients?
- Were you surprised at how high the toxin score is for any products labeled “natural” or “organic” ?
Other Extra entries:
None Bloggers get and extra entry for every e-mail they send out linking to this giveaway cc firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to leave a comment for every person you e-mail, for example if you e-mail 10 different people leave 10 different comments)
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Blog about the giveaway include a link to me for five extra entries
Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry) Link to the giveaway please!!!
Add my button to your blog/blog roll
Dig, Stumble, or fav me on Technorati (two entries for each one)
Leave a comment for every entry and the giveaway ends July 20th.
The contest will run until Monday July 20th 11:59 pm Pacific. The winner will be selected by www.random.org.