I am a voluntary participant in the Subaru of America Legacy Blogger program. I have been asked by Subaru of America to review their products in exchange for the use of a short-term vehicle loan. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
I finished my test dive of the 2015 Subaru Legacy last week, and I have to say, I miss it! 😉 I had a great time driving it and found it to be a solid car – one that I could easily see being my daily driver. These are some of the features that most impressed me about the vehicle:
- Gas efficiency: I drove all over the coast when I had the Legacy here, and still only used 1/2 a tank of gas. That’s after driving to and from Tillamook, making two round trips to Astoria, and driving it around Seaside for 10 days. One of the features in the Legacy that is new for 2015 is a 10% improvement in aerodynamic efficiency and quick-ratio electric power-assisted steering, both of which which contribute to lower fuel consumption.
- Smooth riding: This vehicle is very comfortable and effortless to drive with nice handling.
- Attractive and compact: The 2015 Legacy is easy to maneuver and has a nice-looking exterior – I loved the shade of Twilight Blue that I drove!
- Reliability: One of our readers commented on my last post about the 2015 Legacy that they are always amazed by the number of Subarus they see here on the coast, and it’s so true! And with good reason: Our roads, particularly Highway 26, get quite treacherous during the winter months, so it’s important to have a safe vehicle. Subaru’s reputation for safety is one of the key things that makes it popular around here – the 2015 Legacy includes features like Vehicle Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and a standard rear-view camera, all of which give extra peace of mind while driving.
- Extras: The 2015 Subaru Legacy is also a lot of fun, with a Navigation Infotainment System that you can use to play SiriusXM or link with your smartphone to in order to play music from your phone or Pandora, as well as navigate via GPS.
The 2015 Subaru Legacy was a pleasure to drive – and we definitely made the most of it by having some summer fun right here on the coast!