We received samples.
The Rocketbook Color is the perfect answer to how do I save my kids art? The Rocketbook Color is the first reusable, cloud-connected sketch book designed especially for kids. It’s so awesome.
I’m one of those moms that doesn’t have a lot of extra time. I barely have time to bake with my kids. I barely have time to do crafts with my kids and I have no time to myself and small things that I would love to do. I have to be honest, I’ve never been good at saving my kids artwork. It feels like the only moms who are sharing and archiving their kids’ art are the ones who pack artful bento boxes in place of brown-bag lunches and prune their rosebushes in skirts and heels. Those moms that have all their stuff together. Most of us are up to our knees in art. Rocketbook Color makes it easy to create, save and share your childrens’ masterpieces without wasting a single leaf of paper.
- Kids draw in the Rocketbook Color notebook with Crayola Dry Erase, Washable or Silly Scents crayons and markers
- Parents tag finished drawings using icons at the bottom of the page
- Parents scan each page using the Rocketbook app, blasting drawings to each icon’s corresponding destination
- Pages erase like magic with a damp cloth after drawings are sent to the cloud.
Everyone in the family wins with Rocketbook Color!
- Grandparents and other relatives will receive drawings instantly via our icon tagging system. Each drawing can be tagged to send to more than one destination.
- Kids won’t have to see their art go into the garbage (check out what happened when their founder’s son, Jacob, learned this the hard way).
- Parents can stop stressing out over encouraging their kids to create more art they’ll never get around to scanning.
The five-star rated line of reusable notebooks is proven. That’s right–this wasn’t their first rodeo. Their bestselling line of cloud-connected, reusable smart notebooks is tried and true. They’ve been featured on Shark Tank, we’re the #1 crowdfunded office category product of all time, and their line of notebooks are top-sellers on Amazon. They are currently running a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for Rocketbook Color, and they will be taking pre-orders even after their Kickstarter ends. They will be available through standard retailers (such as Amazon) well in time for the holiday season.