Kroger is at it again with giving away Free Samples. Free For All Friday is back this month with another sampling event at Kroger (and its banner) stores across the U.S. During each Free for All Friday, shoppers can visit their local chain to score free samples of select PepsiCo brands, while supplies last. This round of the Free For All Friday promotion builds on the success of the March 2013 event where consumers got the opportunity to try all three finalists in the Lay’s “Do Us a Flavor” promotion, along with Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings flavored tortilla chips. And I loved that event, the flavors were so good, I ended up eating a whole bag of the Hot Wings flavored chips.
At the Quaker’s Free For All Friday in-store event on April 26, from 4 to 8 p.m. local time – where PepsiCo and Kroger will give away samples of the most flavorful PepsiCo products to hit store shelves in recent months. Consumers will have the chance to taste some of the following:
o Quaker’s newest products – Quaker Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Quaker Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, and Quaker Chewy Strawberry Yogurt Bars.
I tried the cookies because I just adore a good cookie. The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are very good. I left all the rest of the snacks for my daughter to take to school. SHE loves Quaker bars, both of my children do.
Featured Quaker Products
New! Quaker Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
• Quaker brings the goodness of our whole grains oats to Chocolate Chip Cookies so it’s a cookie you can feel good about eating
• Made with 10 grams of whole grains
• Good source of fiber
• One pack of cookies includes 4 crispy chocolate chip cookies, perfect for on-the-go
• We also have large soft baked oatmeal cookies that are individually wrapped
• Try our delicious soft baked oatmeal cookies, Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate & Almo
• A delicious snack to help fuel you and your family’s day
• A good source of calcium
• 12g whole grains
• Real fruit with a delicious yogurt-flavored coating
• Available in strawberry, blueberry and vanilla
New! Quaker Big Chewy, Chocolate Chip:
• A delicious, wholesome snack that gets you going and keeps you going with 13grams of whole grains
• If you like Quaker Chewy, you will love Quaker Big Chewy. It’s 60% bigger than our regular Chewy bar and is topped with a delicious drizzle (either chocolaty drizzle or peanut buttery drizzle)
• No High Fructose Corn Syrup
• Available in two delicious flavors, Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
For more details about Free For All Friday and a list of participating Kroger (and its banner) stores, visit: krogerquakerfreeforall.com and let us know you’re participating by using #QuakerFreeForAll and following them here:
Enter to Win:
30 Visa Gift Card
Tell me what you like most from Quaker
Use the rafflecopter and make sure you verify your entry
Please Note: Giveaways are open to US residents per Visa’s Gift Card regulations. Giveaway ends May 7th.