Today, we’re showing you how to create fashion designer and Home & Family family member Orly Shani’s DIY baby scarf bibs, as demonstrated on the Hallmark Channel:
How to Make DIY Baby Scarf Bibs
A DIY from Orly Shani. Photos copyright 2016 Crown Media Family Networks/Photographer: Jeremy Lee.
1/3 yard of desired fabric
Needle and thread
1. Cut fabric to desired length
2. Fold the fabric in half so that it is inside out
3. Sew the fabric together to create a tube
4. Pull the fabric through to bring your desired pattern to the outside
5. Sew the ends together to create the infinity look
Don’t miss Home & Family, which airs weekdays at 10 am ET/PT on the Hallmark Channel!