Shortly after posting my Disney Princess Line up, I was told that I can give a copy of the DVD away and that they will send me a copy as a Thank You for posting. Ahhh, the excitement I had. I haven’t even told my daughter yet. I was singing and dancing my way through the afternoon. Disney just makes me happy.
Princess Kiss Montage
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary by John Musker and Ron Clements (co-writers and directors) and Peter Del Vecho (producer)
- “Never Knew I Needed”- Music video by Ne-Yo
The single disc DVD comes with these exciting bonus features:
Games and Activities:
- What Do You See: Princess Portraits — A bayou-style quiz tests viewers’ knowledge of all of
Disney’s beautiful princesses. Ray’s firefly family creates twinkling portraits of each princess and if
the player correctly identifies her, they can enjoy a tongue-cheek mini re-telling of that character’s
The Blu-ray Combo Pack edition comes with additional bonus features, including:
- Magic In The Bayou: The Making of A Princess — Co-writers and directors John Musker and Ron
Clements take a freewheeling, behind-the-scenes look at the making of Disney’s newest animated
film as it grows from an initial concept to a lavish animated film set in the enchanting world of New
Orleans and the surrounding bayous.
- The Return To Hand Drawn Animation
- The Disney Legacy
- Disney’s Newest Princess
- The Princess and the Animator
- Conjuring The Villain
- A Return To The Animated Musical
- Bringing Life to Animation with an introduction by John Musker and Ron Clements.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by the filmmakers
- Art Galleries — A collection of storyboard art traces the visual development of The Princess and the Frog’s rich gallery of characters and settings.
With extravagant musical numbers, stunningly realized settings and gorgeously rendered costumes, The Princess and the Frog serves up an experience Richard Corliss of Time calls “A start-to-finish delight.”
Tell me what you know about The Princess and the Frog?
This giveaway will end on March 26th.