Valentine’s Day is almost here! Time for red and roses, hearts and chocolates, and little gifts and greetings. We love to celebrate this holiday as a family by baking special pink treats, decorating with hearts, and making special valentines for each other. This year, as an extra special treat for my little sweethearts, we gave them an early Valentine’s Day gift: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie on DVD. Who better to help celebrate the day of love with America’s sweetest cartoon couple: Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
Releasing for the first time on DVD and Digital Copy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie has been packaged to include five, fun-filled episodes – each underlining the themes of friendship, teamwork, sharing and problem solving – and an all new bonus feature “You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party,” as well as two complimentary Best Friend necklaces to keep as mementos and/or to share with a very special someone this Valentine’s Day.
The five classic episodes include:
· Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) – The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unless Minnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much needed rain.
· Daisy’s Dance – Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life––performing in the big talent show!
· Daisy’s Pet Project – The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
· Minnie’s Rainbow – After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
· Minnie’s Birthday – Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
As big fans of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney Junior, my girls couldn’t wait to watch all five episodes featured on this DVD. Especially Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower which of course, they had never seen before. I asked them what their favorite part was and without a doubt, it was the opening theme song! With five episodes, they got parade around and sing along five times. But to be more specific to this DVD, my oldest daughter loved it when the birthday cake came out at Minnie’s party. My daughter’s birthday is just around the corner so I think I understand why this really appealed to her. My younger daughter liked the rainbows and calling out the colors, and I love the way Mickey Mouse Clubhouse incorporates learning into the fun.
In celebration of the February 7th release of Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie on DVD and just in time for Valentine’s Day, Disney has created a special Valentine’s Day Fun Pack! This fun pack includes a Cookie Recipe, Mailbag Craft, and Sharing Cards! No need for me to buy our classroom Valentines this year; we’ll be using these super sweet printables instead!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie ($19.99) can be purchased online or at your favorite retailer.
Disclosure – This product was provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the writing of this review; however, opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Patricia C.
All rules can be found under giveaway rules.
Emily is also very active in the local MOMS CLUB. She raises chickens and has 2 shih tzus. Her daughter Caitlyn attends Montessori school and she hates housecleaning, loves wine and enjoys dining out. She would love to find a cure for the depression and anxiety she has dealt with on and off over the past 10 years, just like me. She is an amazing mom and friend.