A friend of mine told me about this great fundraiser and I wanted to spread the word. Her mom is on the board at Mt. Vernon Children’s Hospital Guild.
On May 12th, there is going to be a Princess party/lunch (with people dressed as real live Disney princesses!) in Mt. Vernon. All of the proceeds to go to Children’s Hospital. If you’re not familiar with that area, it’s beautiful up there and about 1 hour and 15 min. drive to get there. Look at the website – it looks SUPER fun and is the day before Mother’s Day, so it won’t get in the way of what you’re doing the day of Mother’s Day. Plus, it’s cheaper than going to Disneyland to meet the princesses! 🙂
It is www.enchantingprincessevents.com. The price is $35 for the package for 1 adult and one child and then $15 to add an additional adult.
Meet Cinderella, Beauty, Snow White and Rapunzel and have your picture taken! Treat your little princess to a fabulous princess hairstyle by the ladies at Pure. Dance to the tunes from your favorite Disney movies and mingle with the Princesses. Get your make-up done by the ladies at Cascade Cosmetic Center and of course take a magical carriage ride!
This will be an event that you will never forget!
DATE: Saturday, May 12, 2012
TIME: 10am-2pm Arrive whenever is convenient for you
~EVENT TICKET INCLUDES~
- Petite Brunch, Dessert & Beverage Buffets
- 5×7 Photo with the Princesses by Sayeh Marie | Photography (1 complimentary photo per adult ticket)
- Dancing to your favorite Disney music
- Mingling with Cinderella, Beauty, Snow White & Rapunzel
- Adult & Child make-up application by Cascade Cosmetic Center
- Princess up-dos by Pure Salon & Spa
- Crafts, Activities & More!