This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
It’s kind of sad that the players can’t do their victory dances anymore when they score a touchdown. Frankly I like watching them dip baby dip. Which reminds me I can’t have a game day without chips and dip. I mean seriously how can you watch a football game especially the big game day without a big bag of chips and your favorite dip. I’m working with P&G to bring you our game day traditions and this is our biggest one. So I went through my blog and found some of my favorite recipes to share with you. This is super easy and all the ingredients can be found at Walmart. The first one is my Chili Cheese Dip Recipe.
Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
1 can of Chili
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
Combing the chili and cream cheese and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
Add the cheddar cheese and cook for 1.5 minutes to 2 more minutes
Stir and serve over chips
Just in case chili isn’t your thing we have this other round of up chips and dip with these recipes.
Now let’s talk clean up after the game and a few pre-game rituals with P&G!
We live on Bounty as our number one clean up tool. It works so well at cleaning up our dip spills.
And you know when you get a little excited and the chips go flying across the room. The swiffer is always a plus.
I don’t usually put too much effort into my pre-game routine except for food prep, but if we happen to be going to someone else’s house instead of hosting then I’ll pamper myself a bit with a few of these products like using my Oral-B toothbrush, Crest toothpaste, and some Cover-Girl Mascara.
So pampering on game day means I’m in the tub. I’ll shave. I received the Gillette Fusion for men but I would use the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor.
About Gillette Venus Swirl Razor
- FlexiBall technology helps to contour better to tricky areas, like knees and ankles
- Five Contour razor blades individually adjust to every curve
- Water-activated MoistureGlide serum provides incredible glide
- The MicroFine comb guides hair to the blades
Of course I’ll brush my teeth using the Oral-B Vitality (my son has the same brush) before we walk out the door. Everyone in the house will brush their teeth before we leave and I love using the Crest Prohealth Advanced Toothpaste because it starts working from day one.
About Crest Prohealth Advanced Toothpaste
- Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from day 1*
*vs ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel form Day 1.
About Oral B Vitality
- Round brush removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- MicroPulse bristles clean between teeth
- Two-minute timer
- Rechargeable battery
- Indicator bristles fade when it’s time to replace your brush head
I might put on some mascara for the big game if we’re going to a pub to enjoy the big game.
About COVERGIRL LashBlast Mascara
- Available in three collections
- Volume (available in regular or waterproof)
- 100% more volume
- COVERGIRL’s biggest brush ever
- Clump Crusher (available in regular or water resistant)
- 200% more volume
- No clumping
- Double-sided brush
- Fusion (available in regular or water resistant)
- 100% more volume and length
- Fuller, more dramatic lashes
- Oversized brush
There are so many different game day traditions, these pre-game traditions that I just shared with you make me able to do my dip baby dip.
Be sure to visit the traditionsforgameday.com page for more game day traditions.