Dear Healthy Choice,
A few months ago you asked me to participate in a journey of learning how to live healthy again. The program in case you have forgotten was called Better For BlogHer. On this journey you sent me instructions on how to live better, what to eat, how much to eat and how to start moving. At first, I thought it was impossible and that even by eating your meals I would not succeed. I was unable to give up my chocolate addiction and snacking with the kids. After I met with you in person and listened, really listened to your tips, I started having success. All of these tips have been successful. I have lost weight, I can fit into my old clothing and I feel better about myself. I feel comfortable and find it easier to run around and play with my children. It is amazing that I am off the floor! We thank you as a family!!
I just wanted to thank you for all of your help!
If you want to start your journey in losing weight, try out some of Tara Gidus Healthy Eating Tips:
- Don’t make excuses. Being too busy shouldn’t be an obstacle to healthy eating.
- Eat light and eat often. Eat only what you need to sustain yourself for a few hours, then follow up with a light snack to tide you over until the next meal.
- Shrink your plate and your waist will follow. Eating from a smaller plate will help you control portions, while your brain will still think you had a plate full of food.
- S-L-O-W D-O-W-N. Food is meant to be enjoyed, so slow down and savor every bite. Take sips of water and put your fork down throughout your meal to remind yourself to slow down.
- Save dough by eating at home. Restaurant meals can have high calories along with high prices. Cook at home to save time, money, and fuel, or bring lunch to work for even more savings.
- Track your spending. Not dollars, but calories. People who keep a record of what they eat lose twice as much weight as those who don’t.
- Don’t compromise on summer cravings. Instead of completely depriving yourself from foods you love, look for simple ways to make them healthier.
- Color your plate. Fruits and veggies are colorful and add nutritional value to every meal without adding tons of extra calories.
Stay tuned, next week we’ll have a Healthy Choice Giveaway!
This is a sponsored post, I have received payment and products from Healthy Choice!