Nickelodeon’s hit tween show iCarly is still going strong as children love watching other children doing something empowering like putting together their own hit internet TV show. It’s fun, interesting and humorous. From TV to DS, comes iCarly GroovyFoodie by the publishers I know and love D3 Publisher.
iCarly: Groovy Foodie! on Nintendo DS is a riveting action puzzle game, based on the wildly popular Nickelodeon television series, iCarly, available exclusively for the Nintendo DS ™. In iCarly: Groovy Foodie!, Carly and Sam get into mischief at a local hot dog stand and could face time in juvie, unless they complete community service by feeding the citizens of Seattle! Play as the duo and help them out of trouble by serving wacky dishes to crazy customers in a fast-paced, action puzzle game that dishes out all the random hilarity from the show!
- Prepare endless dishes and serve them to quirky customers before time runs out!
- Interact with the entire iCarly cast and earn special upgrades to have Sam trigger "Random Dancing," see Gibby charge shirtless into lines of customers, and more!
- "Battle" 20 types of crazy hungry customers including costumed web mascots, troublesome goop throwing students, and intimidating prisoners from King County Prison!
- Serve more than 20 imaginative food creations including Spaghetti Tacos, Doughnuts on a Stick, and Fudge Balls!
- Match wits with characters like arch nemesis Nevel Papperman, mean teacher Ms. Francine Briggs, Lewbert the nasty doorman and T-Bo as they bring the pressure to serve with extra special panache.
- Enjoy frantic fun in five locations from the iCarly show, including the popular Groovy Smoothie, Webicon, Ridgeway High School, King County Prison, and Crown Ridge Mall!
- Explore an abundant variety of dishes to serve in Spencer’s customizable food prep guide and create your menu at the start of each location!
- Utilize Freddie’s customer database to understand the unique preferences of each customer and concoct the perfect strategy to feed the crowd!
- Master your serving skills and earn up to 50 game achievements to unlock bonus content like special abilities, additional dishes, helper utilities, and other awesome upgrades from Gibby’s shop!