This summer, I got a major upgrade in the video game department when I won a Wii U at BlogHer’s closing party. So I’m excited to browse around GameStop and take advantage of their holiday deals as I snag some games for my new console!
As you know, today is Cyber Monday, which mean that online deals abound! GameStop has some sweet deals happening today and all through “Cyber Week”, including:
- $70 off Xbox One Holiday Value Bundle ($329.99) and $50 off Xbox 360 500GB Holiday Value Bundle ($199.99) – Cyber Monday exclusive; online only
- $20 off new video game titles for Xbox 360 and PS3: NBA 2K15 ($39.99), Borderlands the Pre Sequel ($39.99), WWE 2K15 ($39.99); and $10 off BioShock Infinite Complete ($29.99) – Cyber Monday exclusive; online only
- Free Great White Shark and Bull Shark cards with purchase of PS3 Grand Theft Auto V video game ($30 value) – Cyber Monday exclusive; online only
- $20 off Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel ($79.99) – Cyber Monday exclusive; online and in stores
- Wii console bundle (preowned) for only $89.99 and Nintendo DS bundle (preowned) for only $69.99 – all-week, online and in stores
- Various preowned Xbox 360 video game bundles ranging from $9.99 – $34.99, and preowned PS3 video game bundles ranging from $19.99 – $59.99 – all-week, online and in stores
You even have a number of options when it comes to paying for your purchase: You can trade in old games for credit, take advantage of extended layaway, or even exchange unused gift cards from different retailers. And however you pay, make sure you use your PowerUp Rewards!
What deals are you shopping for today?