My children love to do crafts, even my son Miles loves to do them. I find it difficult to think up what exactly we should create and how best to do about it. Then finding all the supplies once I’ve come up with an idea only to find that my idea won’t exactly stand up or stay together. I know I’m not alone, I’ve heard other mothers say the same things. One even told me that she says crafts are for school time. How can you solve the problem parents?
Creativity for Kids a craft in a box. Creativity For Kids gives you a box with a craft and everything you need for the craft and the directions even with a few extra ideas on what to do with that craft. YES! They’ve made it easy for us, plus it’s not just for girls. I’ve seen some really cool car projects they have that are age appropriate and really awesome. One of them you put a remote control car together, decorate it and then you have the controller too and the price is cheaper than most remote controlled cars and it lasts longer because the child put it together themselves. I think play even lasts longer when they kids have a connection to what they made.
We were given everything we needed to throw ourselves a craft party mostly for girls as we had a lot of fashionable items to decorate. Creativity for Kids Craft Kits are quality craft activities that provide everything you need to complete the project. If you have a girl at home, you’ll be especially excited to see the range of kits in their fashion line!
What we received:
- Accessories kits to make the following: Fashion headbands, Fashion Bracelets, Pop-Art Necklaces and Stuck on Fashion Tote bags!
- These make great crafts for play dates and small group activities! Everything you need to make fierce fashion accessories is included.
- Since these kits make multiple masterpieces, every girl goes home with a souvenir!
- Goodie bags for your guests including:
- Their choice of a mini kit to make their own project at home! They’ll select from fun kits like Rhinestone Rings, Shrinky Dinks or mini Feather Trinket Boxes.
- Online coupons to collect more kits
- A special hostess gift for you, including several extra kits for you to enjoy with your little one, such as:
- Fashion Headbands
- Fashion Bracelets
- Deluxe Glitter Art
- Pop-up Books
The Shrinky Dinks were a huge hit. The girls all sat down at the table and colored their shrinky dinks. We had so many kids over that everyone had to take the projects home to finish them.
Zoe’s favorite project was the Fashion Design books that we received. She created the cutest fashion designs by cutting out different clothing after coloring it and even figured out which shoes looked the cutest. I loved it. One of the outfits she designed she put red boots with it. I can’t wait to purchase from her clothing line when she becomes an adult with her own fashion line. She’s got such great potential. And that’s what I find most important about Creativity for Kids Crafts they let children extend their minds, creativity and let them reach for the sky.