Last month I went to Orville where the heart of Smuckers is. Smuckers makes Jiff peanut butter and they have released Peanut Butter Whips. These smooth and fluffy new spreads offer the great taste you’ve loved for years, now with a whipped texture that’s perfect for dipping, snacking and spreading. Available in two scrumptious varieties. Well, it’s the holiday season and I’m into baking, Baking a lot ya know. I keep thinking of different recipes I want to try including the whips. This Peanut Butter recipe was one I learned about while I was visiting Smuckers and I knew it was worth trying.
Holiday Peanut Butter Truffles
Makes: 6 Dozen
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
· 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
· 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
· 1 1/4 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
· 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
· Assorted holiday decorator sprinkles or decorator sugar
1. MICROWAVE sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until warm. Stir in white chocolate until melted. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. SHAPE into 3/4-inch balls. Roll 1/3 in pecans and remaining in decorator sprinkles or sugar. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
The whips are great for afternoon snacking with the kids. Mix up a new party dip by pairing Jif Whipped Peanut Butter Spreads with fruit, crackers, and other tasty snacks. Dollop some on ice cream, pudding, or marshmallows. The smooth fluffiness of Jif Whipped Peanut Butter Spreads is great for piping as topping or filling.
Enter to Win:
The “Give Your Day a Lift with Jif Whips” kit (valued at $150) will include the following products:
o Jif Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
o Jif Whipped Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread
o $100 SpaFinder.com Gift Card
o Crate & Barrel Dip Bowl
o Williams-Sonoma Spreading Knives
o Recipe Cards
Tell me who would love to give the prize too if you could give one away and receive one
Use the rafflecopter