We receive samples from Hormel.
Combine three of your favorite Peloponnese® products into one delicious, unique salad.
Cous Cous Salad Recipe
- 1 (5.4-ounce) package PELOPONNESE® Sun Dried Tomato & Herb Couscous
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 PELOPONNESE® Roasted Red Peppers, drained and torn
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 8 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup PELOPONNESE® Halved Kalamata Gourmet Black Olives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley or cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook couscous according to package directions; cool. Fluff with fork. Transfer to large bowl.
- Add cheese, roasted peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, parsley and mint to couscous; toss to mix.
- To make dressing, in jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, honey, cumin and garlic; shake to combine. Drizzle over salad. Toss gently. Season with salt and black pepper.