Wow it’s amazing how fast this time of year flies by. I was baking a lot at the beginning of the season but now with everything flying by me I haven’t had time to lift a baking finger.Kraft wants to inspire you and me to bake up something extra special, and with Kraft there are so many possibilities on making the perfect dessert. They sent me the most beautiful gift basket imaginable. I just haven’t’ had time to get creative. Well, we did make chocolate pudding but it was devoured so fast I wasn’t able to get any photos of that. I did however make a beautiful Butternut Squash Pie and all it lacked was a dollop of Cool Whip.
- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 2 cups pureed butternut squash
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3heaping teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixer, beat the squash with the brown sugar. Add eggs, evaporated milk, pumpkin pie spice, salt flour, butter, and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Pour the filling into the pie crust and place in the oven. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until set. After 30 minutes place foil around the crust to keep it from getting too brown. DO NOT FORGET THE COOL WHIP!
I should warn you, I have always had a thing for cool whip. I’m one of those people that if left unattended, I will just lick the cool whip container clean. I like it frozen, all by itself, in hot cocoa and on almost any dessert. So get creative and make something sweet and don’t forget the cool whip!
Enter to Win:
- Planters Slivered Almonds
- Planters Chopped Walnuts
- Jell-O Chocolate Pudding
- Jell-O Vanilla Pudding
- Baker’s Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate Squares
- Baker’s White Chocolate Squares
- Baker’s Angel Flake Shredded Coconut
- Jet-Puffed Snowman Marshmallows
- Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème
- Starbucks Ground Coffee – Winter Blend
- Kraft Premium Caramel Bits
- Williams Sonoma Hand Towels
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Cookie Spatula
- Williams Sonoma Muffin Pan
- Domino Sugar Powdered Sugar
- Cool Whip free product coupons
Leave a comment telling me which recipe you would like to try out most at Cool Whip’s website.
Tweet: RT @MomStart: Cool Whip’s Dessert Challenge Giveaway http://bit.ly/gT6BTC
Subscribe to my blog and Follow me on twitter
Follow me on Google Friend Connect
List this giveaway on any giveaway site, dig or stumble or use any of the share methods below
Blog About this Giveaway (linking to the giveaway)
Add my blog button to your sidebar.
This giveaway ends December 13th, I received a sample from Kraft as compensation. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.