Cooking With Your Kids and Chef Boyardee – Giveaway
When it’s dinnertime, I absolutely love to bring my son Atticus into the kitchen with me. He is the best little helper. Pouring, stirring, and measuring are great jobs that he (and your own kids) can do in the kitchen to help out with meal time.
Chef Boyardee knows how much kids love to help cook, and they also know how busy families are. With all of that in mind, they have a full line of meals ready to go. Personally, I keep some Chef Boyardee on hand at all times. It makes the perfect quick lunch for Atticus and I have the option to buy low fat or whole grain.
There are a ton of recipes out there if you want to add a personal touch to your Chef Boyardee. We took a look at the recipes inspired by and made with Chef Boyardee to find the Chili-Roni recipe. It looks like one I’d really like to try! I also love the Ebook full of ideas on how you can include your kids in the kitchen called The Little Chef’s Project.
Interested in trying out Chef Boyardee Chili-roni Recipe? Here you go.
Chef Boyardee Chili-roni Recipe
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (16 oz each) reduced sodium dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Pinto Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Serving Size: 6 servings (1 cup each)
- Place all ingredients in large saucepan; stir to combine.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions or crackers, if desired. Let the kids get involved by placing the ingredients in the saucepan. To help give your family even more of the good stuff they need, you can use Whole Grain Beefaroni instead of Regular Beefaroni.
Our friends at Chef Boyardee want to get you all set up to get everyone in the kitchen cooking. They have put together a great prize pack for one lucky MomStart winner. Follow the directions in the Rafflecopter below for the chance to win:
Enter to Win:
· Chef Boyardee product or coupons
· Chef Boyardee recipe cards
· Chef hat
· Chef Apron
This giveaway ends December 11th. Please see the giveaway rules .
About Ashley (Managing Editor at MomStart): Ashley is a mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, and former teacher working to navigate through the mysterious world of Mommyia. Read more about her adventures at Momicles and follow her @Momicles2010
Disclosure – A product was provided to facilitate this review.