I never would have considered making a hot dog pizza if I hadn’t seen it on my friend’s blog first. Hers is a little different because she served it on bread but I knew it would be a huge success with my family. As we all LOVE hot dogs and we all LOVE Pizza.
Plus this was another fun opportunity to cook with Miles. Chef Miles helped me gather all of the ingredients and he cut up all the hot dogs that went on the pizza.
Hot Dog Pizza Recipe
1 cup Tomato Sauce
4 Cut up Hot Dogs
2 Cups cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Roll out the pizza dough and place on a non-stick or sprayed cookie sheet
3. Pre-cook the dough for 5 minutes
4. Spoon Out the tomato sauce over the dough
5. Sprinkle the Cheese across the sauce
6. Sprinkle the hot dog pieces
7. Cook for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.