With Star Wars out in theaters, we wanted to celebrate the dark side with this new recipe. The Star Wars the Last Jedi was all about the end of everything. This marked the end of the Jedi, the end of the Skywalkers, the end of Sith. It’s time for Star Wars to travel in a different direction and with Rey and Kylo Ren there is a chance we can find a new path for Star Wars. You’ll also notice how dark the movie is as everyone has the darkness within them, well except Leia. She seems to be pretty innocent. Anyway, since there is darkness, we want to celebrate with our Come to the Dark Side Sith Juice Recipe.
Come To The Dark Side Sith Juice Recipe
· 12 Ounces Lemon Lime Soda
· 6 Ounces Cranberry Juice Cocktail
· 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
· 1/3 Cup Sugar
· Red Food Coloring
· Black Food Coloring
1. Begin by place your sugar and about 5 drops of red food coloring into a bowl. Mix together well until all the sugar is red.
2. Place some water in a small bowl and dip the mouth of your cups into the water then directly into the sugar, rubbing it around a bit until you get the coverage desired around the rim of the glass. Set aside.
5. Pour your soda mixture over the ice carefully by using the back of a spoon. Hold the spoon upside down over the glass and let the liquid hit the spoon as it falls into the glass. This will ensure the grenadine doesn’t get mixed in to the drink.