My son has been asking me for a CloudPet for months and months. I wasn’t going to get him one but one of the perks of blogging from time to time one of our wants comes to us. I said yes to the review offer and we received the blue bunny!. There are four different CloudPets, the blue bunny, the black and white cat, the brown bear and the brown puppy dog.
- A message you can hug. Send a message to CloudPets from anyone from anywhere.
- Stay in touch with the ones you love! CloudPets makes you feel like the ones you love are always near.
- Send and receive messages from anywhere through the cloud with free app. The CloudPets app uses bluetooth technology to send your messages to your pet.
- CloudPets’ heart blinks to indicate you have a message. Record and reply from your CloudPets. Parental controls are included; only Invited family and friends can leave messages on your CloudPets.
- CloudPets requires a compatible smartphone or tablet. Compatible Apple devices include: iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, and 6 Plus; iPad with Retina Display (iPad 3 and 4), Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini with Retina Display (iPad Mini 2 and 3). Compatible Android devices include: Samsung Galaxy Note 3; Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6; HTC One M7, M8; Moto G (1st gen); Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013), 9. More Android devices may be compatible but have not yet been tested.
Miles cried the other night as I was telling him bye before I left on one of my press trips. It breaks my heart when he cries. So I told him I would send him messages to his cloud pet. He loved it. He also was able to send me messages which I loved to. It’s nice to be able to hit play and hear his little voice over and over again and I think that’s what he loved about it too. Plus it’s just so cuddly. He’s trying to share it with his sister but it’s so hard for him because he won’t let it go.
My only negative is that I don’t like that I have to load the messages onto the CloudPets. My husband though, said for them to be able to have the bunny get the message directly would make the bear twice as expensive.