I am compensated for my time as a Mizkan Brand Ambassador
Something I’ve recently learned is that Brussels Sprouts can taste amazing. I even made the Brussels Sprouts taste so good that my children ate them. And with Nakano you can very easily just add a splash of flavor to pump up the goodness. You don’t even need the bacon, next time I’m going to try it without the bacon but for now you HAVE to check out this recipe with the Bacon. Bacon Citric Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Citric Bacon Brussels Sprouts Recipe
1 pound Brussels Sprouts
1/4 cup Citrus Seasoned Rice Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Four Strips of Bacon
1 TSP salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add Brussels sprouts and cook until slightly tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Layer the baking dish with bacon
- Mix NAKANO Citric Rice vinegar, oil, salt, black pepper, into Brussels sprouts mixture; toss to coat and pour over the bacon.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the Brussels Sprouts are tender
Check out the Holland House Facebook page for more information about the Holland House. Like the NAKANO Facebook page for more information on the Nakano products and make a splash of your own. I’m a Mizkan ambassador.
Enter to Win:
New Nakano products and a $75 dollar Visa Gift Card
Tell me what your favorite grilling flavors are
This giveaway ends July 9th. Please see our giveaway rules.