If you’re a chocoholic like me, you might enjoy this cocktail I came up with this weekend! This Chocolate Raspberry “Martini” is perfect for those who enjoy drinks that taste like candy:
Chocolate Raspberry Martini Recipe
2oz Martini Gold Chocolate Martini Mixer
1.5 oz Voli Raspberry Cocoa Fusion Vodka
For glass rim:
Dash of coffee
Small amount of cocoa powder and white sugar
Mix a small spoonful of cocoa and sugar in a bowl. Add a splash of coffee to a second bowl, then dip your glass into the coffee to coat evenly. Edge the rim of the glass over the cocoa & sugar mixture to create a thin coating. Add ice to glass and set aside.
In a shaker, add Voli and martini mixer. Stir together and pour over the ice. Enjoy!
I received a variety a sampler pack of Voli Vodka flavors to taste, which is what inspired my cocktail. Here’s my tasting notes on the other flavors I tried:
- Espresso Vanilla Fusion: The only thing I love more than chocolate is coffee, so I was all over this! It’s smooth enough to serve on the rocks, but I added a dash of coffee and cream to make a sort of imitation White Russian.
- Lemon Flavored Vodka: A nice citrus blend.
- Orange Vanilla Fusion: The taste of this reminds me of orange and vanilla pudding shots I made last year. Mmm!
- Mango Coconut Fusion: I have jotted down in my tasting notes that this is “Yummy – tastes like LA.” Fair enough!
- Original Light: This is a good, basic vodka – pretty smooth when sipped straight, not too much burn. Good cocktail base.
Voli Getaway Photo Contest
Now through September 30th, you can enter to win a cruise for two on the Norwegian Getaway plus goodies from Voli Vodka! To enter, snap a pic of how you “Shake it up with Voli Vodka while Cruising like a Norwegian” and include @VoliSpirits, @NorwegianCruiseLine and #VoliGetaway in your post. For official rules, click here.