What kind of chocolate are you? Fannie May has compiled a list of chocolate personalities. My favorite type of chocolate is dark chocolate so let’s see if the personality fits:
Based on research compiled by Fannie May my dark chocolate personality is:
Dark chocolate = Dark Chocolate, with the highest amount of antioxidants, is the perfect gift for someone who has had a hard year, or is just a Grinch!
Hmmm, I’m not sure this fits me but secretly I do think I’m a Grinch, or at least I’m a tight wad. I hate spending money. That’s probably something I haven’t shared, my deep dark secret. I love to spread joy though, so it’s a toss.
Here is the entire chocolate personality list:
- Dark chocolate = Dark Chocolate, with the highest amount of antioxidants, is the perfect gift for someone who has had a hard year, or is just a Grinch!
- Milk chocolate = Milk chocolate is best matched with innocent child like or innocent personalities. Choose this type for younger ages or for the kid at heart!
- White chocolate = Fits the personality for someone who is gentle and timid, with a ravenous sweet tooth. White chocolate is a perfect gift for shy types
- Mint chocolate= Both mint and onions stimulate the same nerve (The nerve that makes you cry when you cut onions) and show a person’s ability to endure stress. Mint chocolate is best matched with stable and strong personalities, for your friends and loved ones who always “ seem to have it together” (Mint Meltaways)
- Fruity chocolate = This personality likes to step outside the box; fruity chocolates, such as raspberry and strawberry, are the perfect gift for the quirky type.
- Chocolates with nuts = Ideal for someone who enjoys a challenge or an adventure; choose nutty chocolates for your loved ones who continuously test the limits. (Pixies)
- Caramel Chocolate= Since the delicious gooey caramel that seeps out of a delicious chocolate casing is so difficult to eat, caramel lovers tend to be patient, tolerant and detail oriented. The ideal gift for teachers!
- Someone who enjoys surprises? Of course, you can always create your own special assortment of chocolates at your local Fannie May store or at Fanniemay.com
In honor of the holidays and our love of chocolate here at Mom Start and women everywhere. Fannie May is offering a 50.00 Gift Card to use on their site.
Tell me what type of chocolate you are based on the descriptions above and if it actually fits your chocolate choice?
Visit Fannie May and tell me what you would purchase with your GC.
Follow 1800Flowers on twitter
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site and tell me where you advertised it. 10 Extra Entries
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Blog about the giveaway include a link to me and to the sponsor for 10 extra entries
Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry) Link to the giveaway please!!!
Comment on any other non giveaway post and come back and tell me you did
Use any of the Share options at the bottom of this post: Dig, Stumble, or fav me on Technorati (two entries for each one)
Add my button/blog to your blogroll/friend list 3 extra entries
Leave a comment for every entry
Fannie May sent me a small box of truffles to try out for this giveaway. They are also providing the 50.00 prize for the giveaway. No other compensation was received.
Fannie May is one of the many companies under 1-800-Flowers. For a scrumptious countdown to the holidays, the chocolate lover on your list will love the Fannie May truffle assortment gift box ($17.99-$25.99) from Fannie May fine chocolates. The 16- or 25-piece assortment features a variety of Fannie May treats to indulge in, including Classic, French Vanilla, White Russian and Orange Royale flavors, all tucked inside a gift-ready holiday box. For more information, visit www.fanniemay.com.