There are many of us that live in this area that know and love the Children’s Museum in the heart of downtown Seattle. The museum is a great place for kids to explore hands on, with every activity being age appropriate. The last time we went the visiting attraction was Curious George and he makes the kids laugh quite a bit. They have slides, climbing, water exploration, and sounds exploration. It’s quite a great outing for parents, kids get their energy out and learning happens on its own.
Save almost 50 percent off the price of membership. Now, don’t tell me, oh I have a prime card it’s not worth it for me to get one. If you are a family, if you ever take your parents with you, it is worth it. The price is 3.00 per person with the Prime Card. If you are a family of three/occasionally four then it only takes four visits to pay for the membership. Plus you get some extras by having a membership.
- "Oodles of Fun" family membership offers unlimited free admission for 1 year for two adults living at the same physical address and all dependent children
- 2-for-1 coupons for participating Pacific Northwest Museums
- 4 free one-time guest passes
- 10% discount on all birthday parties, pre-registration classes, camps, workshops, and after hours rentals
- 10% off all purchases at the Children’s Museum Store