We received samples from Air Wick.
Zoe loves having her room smell amazing all day long, so as soon as she saw that I received Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray to review she took it all. Since she wanted it all I made her make a video of the Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray.
Air Wick recently released Pure and a new version of Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray. With some really fun scents to refill them with.
Pure is an aerosol formula that delivers 9x more fragrance with less water which helps solve the problem of wet residue on upholstery, wood and other surfaces. Because of this I’ve allowed Zoe to keep the Air Wick in her room. So it keeps on spraying making her room smell like a wonderful lavender.
Bullet is Air Wick’s new automatic spray device that delivers continuous bursts of fragrance so it’s like you’re experiencing that first whiff of your favorite scent for the first time, every time. It’s perfect for areas of the house that tend to be smelly, like the kitchen trash area, the bathroom, and boy’s rooms. Little boys tend to have smelly rooms and I can’t put my finger on it.
The improved new sleek design with the “twist and lock” mechanism lets you display it anywhere in your home as it fits right in with your décor. And like I said in our house it’s in my daughter’s room. It’s probably even helping her sleep a little because lavender is so relaxing.
About the product
- Automatically releases bursts of continuous fresh fragrance
- Provides up to 60 days of continuous & long-lasting fragrance & contains up to 2,400 sprays
- Neutralizes odors & fragrances with a fresh scent reminiscent of a sparkling stream in summer
- Refills for use in all Air Wick battery operated air freshener dispensers
- Choose from three settings to achieve desired fragrance level