This week for my Thursday 13 I decided to write about photo therapy and Kodak sent me some ideas to get started with. So many people are on facebook and twitter and I’m always getting tagged. I love being tagged I’m so excited to see what photo I’m in. It’s much better than a poke right?
1. Create A Picture-Perfect Environment: Decorate your space with photos of friends, family, loved ones and places you enjoy. Be sure to select photos that contain strong positive memories. Every photo has feelings and memories just underneath its surface; choosing the right one lets you to revisit those moments all over again.
2. Share Your World: The people you miss, miss you too. Let the important people in your life know how you’re doing by sharing not just the special moments but the ordinary moments too. Sharing the “small stuff” can have a BIG impact on your relationships.
3. Interview Your Photo: Unlock the magic of your photo. Find the happiest picture in your collection and imagine a conversation with it. What positive message would it want you to know? How would it like you to feel? What would it want you to remember?
4. Try a Photo Pick Me Up: Beat your blues! Find your most positive photo and carry it with you. Looking at a photo of happier times puts you right back there again, feeling that same way, right now!
5. Breaking the Ice: Turn your photos into conversation starters. Behind every picture is a great story that wants to be told; it’s just waiting for you to ask! Sharing your photos is like sharing your life; when others hear your anecdotes, connections are made that can last a lifetime.
Taken from Kodak
6. Participate in Wordless Wednesday : this is a great way to interact with other blogger and see all kinds of different perspectives.
7. Participate in Photo Hunt:
8. Tag me: Tag someone in a photo today, I’m sure you’ll make their day.
Pasted below is a link to the flash video, which provides a quick walk through (sound-free) on how the application works:
10. Volcano Eruption Photos from Space:
Taken from Daily Mail
11. Free Prints from Multiply: Multiply has created a line of personalized gifts perfect for preserving your summer memories – whether you’re looking to create a photo book from a fabulous European vacation or print snapshots from a backyard barbecue. Their line of photo products, including photo books, calendars, cards and prints are perfect keepsakes, all for under $30. And to help you commemorate your favorite summer celebration, Multiply is offering 25 free 4×6 photo prints, as well as 25 percent off all of our photo finishing products.
My children, pictures of my children always make me smile.