This is a sponsored post.
Anyone who knows me even casually probably knows how much I love freebies and samples. In fact, one of the first things I did when I got dial-up Internet access back in the ’90s was look up free sample websites! Freebie sites are a lot more sophisticated in 2019, and the samples have gotten even better. One of my favorite free sample websites today is PINCHme, which gives its members the chance to sample new products from top brands.
PINCHme is completely free to sign up for and is available to US residents – no credit card or shipping fees are required; all they ask is that you provide feedback on the products you receive. Here’s how it works: Each month, PINCHme releases a new batch of samples on “Sample Tuesday” for its members to claim. This usually happens on the second Tuesday of every month at 12 PM EST, so you’ll want to keep an eye out, because the samples are on offer while supplies last on a first-come, first-serve basis. The samples available to you are matched to your interests based on the preferences in your profile, and run the gamut from personal care and beauty items to food, pet products, baby items, cleaning products and more.
PINCHme recently sent me an example shipment of products to help me give you lovely readers an idea of what their sample boxes are like. Every member will receive different items based on their profile and what is available – sample boxes generally contain an average of 3 to 6 samples. Not everyone is guaranteed a sample box every month, but you’ll always have the chance to sign up for one-off freebies. I’ve been a member for several years, and I’ve been able to sign up for things like hair care and food samples on an individual basis along with receiving sample boxes. In addition, being a member gives you access to PINCHme Perks such as sweepstakes, partner offers and the chance to review products.
A Peek Into My PINCHme Box
Opening my sample box from PINCHme was so much fun – like opening your stocking on Christmas morning! I was so impressed by the selection of samples, which included full-size products as well as trial size. Even better, every single item was something that I will use – it really felt like a curated box of all the things I like!
Let’s take a peek at each item by category:
Health & Personal Care
- Sundown Natural Multi+ Daily Immune Support: This is a full-size bottle of vitamins. I’ve been doing research on supplements recently, and this actually looks like a nice one for getting in Vitamin C during cold & flu season, so I’ll definitely be taking this.
- Pacha Soap Co. Clarifying Charcoal Soap: I love getting samples of practical things I use every day, like soap!
- Native Deodorant & Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense Sunscreen: I loved getting sample sizes of these items, because they are 3-1-1 compliant for air travel. I flew to Washington, D.C. in January and actually went out and bought both trial sized sunscreen and deodorant so that I could fit them in my travel bag. So these will save me money next time I fly, plus I get to try new brands.
- Compeed Blister Cushions: During that same trip to D.C., I spent a full day walking around Capitol Hill in high heels before boarding my flight home. By the time I got to PDX airport, my feet were in so much pain I could hardly walk. Suffice to say, these blister cushions look like something I definitely need!!
- Garnier SkinActive Glow Boost 2-in-1 Facial Mask + Scrub: This is the product I was most excited about! I’m a big exfoliant evangelist, so I always jump at the chance to try a new one – a mask and scrub 2-in-1 is genius, and this is a full size jar that I will get much use out of!
- L’oréal Pure-Clay Mask: I love face masks, so this is another winner for me.
- Sauce Beauty Deep Moisture Hair Mask: Deep conditioning treatments are something I do frequently for my color-treated, bleached hair, so this was yet another perfect-for-me sample.
- RX Nut Butter Peanut Butter: I really like the bars that this brand makes, so I’m looking forward to trying this. It’s a nice handy packet I can toss in my purse for snack emergencies, and it will also work for my keto diet. Yay!
- Starbucks Plus Coffee With 2x The Caffeine: I love Starbucks, and when I have a long day of deadlines ahead of me, you better believe I’m looking for new and creative ways to get more caffeine. AMAZING!
So if you love free stuff as much as I do, you’ll want to sign up for PINCHme right now! It’s 100% free, and 100% fun!