Travel consideration provided. This is a partnered post.
Last week, I had the pleasure of visiting DreamWorks Animation Campus to get a sneak peek at Trolls: The Beat Goes On!, the new series coming to Netflix in January. I’ll be sharing the hair-raising scoop with you soon, but to keep you busy in the meantime, I wanted to share this super fun craft for making your own Trolls slime!
- 1 Bottle Blue Glitter Glue
- 1 Bottle Pink Glitter Glue
- 1 Bottle Purple Glitter Glue
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Baking Soda
- 3 ¾ Tablespoons Contact Solution (must contain boric acid)
- Pour glue into three separate bowls; one color to each bowl.
- Sprinkle ½ a Tablespoon of baking soda over the glue in each bowl.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir each bowl so that the glue and baking soda are thoroughly mixed together.
- After mixing the baking soda in, add 1 ¼ Tablespoons contact solution to each bowl. Begin mixing each bowl with the spatula again.
- After stirring you will need to switch and begin mixing with your hands. Really mix the contact solution in so it’s no longer sticky. You will have extra liquid in each bowl, no need to worry about mixing it all in.
- Once all your colors are now slime, mix them together however you like. We just put ours into a big ball and molded them together. Keep in a sealed container when not in use.
Pin it For Later!
Trolls: The Beat Goes On! premieres on Netflix on January 19th – we’re going to be sharing lots of fun, Trolls-tastic stuff before the show debuts, so watch this space!