A video has just surfaced that shows reporter William Michaels in an exclusive interview with Gordon Korman, author of Book 8: The Emperor’s Code. Gordon reveals extraordinary information: There are vital hints concealed in the artwork on the cover of Book 8 that could expose the location of the next Clue! Examine the artwork carefully, and your family could find out where the Book 8 Clue is hidden! http://www.the39clues.com/
About the Books:
- Books 1-7 of the #1 bestselling series are available now! Read The 39 Clues books to follow Amy Cahill and her brother Dan as they travel the world to hunt for the Clues. Each of the ten books comes with 6 game cards, reveals important information about the Cahills, and most importantly, unlocks one Clue!
- Three more books will be on sale in 2010 including Book 10 which will be available on August 31, 2010.
- Audio editions are available through your favorite bookseller or through Audible.com.
Two winners will receive the following prize pack:
- Find out what The 39 Clues is all about with books #1 & #2!
- 2 autographed book sets which includes [Book #1 The Maze of Bones & Book #2 One False Note]
Visit 39 Clues and tell me what you think of the collection.
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Tweet about the giveaway and include a link to the giveaway
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, blog, or facebook and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Use any of the share options below, digg, stumble…2 entries each
The contest will run until March 22nd 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.