Blue Nile Sterling Silver Leaf Chandelier Earrings Share The Love Giveaway
What a delight! I count myself VERY lucky because I received a gorgeous pair of “Blue Nile” earrings to try out. I am always apprehensive to get dangly earrings, as I can’t wear them, because I wonder what I will look like. When I was a teenager I thought they would make me look old, and now that I am “older” I think “Do I look like I’m trying to be a teenager?”. But these earrings are quite delicate I think that they do look pretty good on me! (Even though I’m not dressed up in the photo, I still think they look pretty!). It’s amazing what a gorgeous accessory can do to your confidence! (Now I just need to complete my outfit… A new dress perhaps, to go with these fabulous earrings?).
Well Blue Nile was very kind enough to send an identical set of earrings for a giveaway to our fans! Oh and silly me, of course these are not just regular earrings. They are Sterling Silver Leaf Chandelier Earrings! SOOOO pretty!! You can see them here: bluenile.com
Now what you also need to know is that Blue Nile is running an interactive game on Facebook starting February 6th called Share The Love. You can share a special Valentine’s Day message with your friends, AND receive a $10 off coupon for their next Blue Nile purchase! You’ll then be entered to win a Pink Morganite & Diamond Ring. (And I’m told that this ring can be seen on Blake Lively in Gossip Girl – a show I still need to watch!).
Here is Blue Nile’s Share The Love game details:
· There are three special Valentine’s Day cards on Blue Nile’s Facebook page from which fans can choose and share. In order to participate, fans must “Like” the Blue Nile Facebook page.
· For nine days, Facebook fans will have a chance to send a card of their choosing to any of their Facebook friends along with a short message.
· Both the sender and recipient of the card will receive a $10 off coupon toward their next Blue Nile purchase. Users are able to send multiple cards; however, users can only send one card at a time, and they will only receive one $10 off coupon, regardless of the amount of cards sent.
· Users who send a card will be entered to win the Pink Morganite & Diamond Ring
· The campaign will kick off on February 6, 2012 and end on February 14, 2012.
Good luck in winning either jewelry and enter here:
Enter to Win:
“Blue Nile” earrings, the same one I am wearing
Tell us what you like other than the earrings at Blue Nile
Use the rafflecopter and leave us a way to verify your entry:
I met Lynn in MOMS Club and she has two children. One of which is the same age as my daughter and they love to giggle and play together. Lynn Hooper is also a local Mary Kay Consultant while also being a full time mom. “A lot of what the business stands for is true to my heart. Mary Kay Inc. has a foundation that donates funds to help end domestic violence and also funds research into cancers that affect women. Mary Kay also has what’s called "The Golden Rule" which means God (faith) first, family second and business third. A great principal for me and nice to know I am part of a team that believes in this too.”