One of the games my son likes the most is Ben 10 Omniverse, so when he saw Ben 10 Omniverse 2 he had to play it too. Now he says it’s a bit hard for him so he doesn’t play it as often as he plays his other games but he does like it. We have a long standing history here on MomStart with Ben 10.
We were this little:
I’m having a hard time finding our photo where we are all wearing green jackets but I have a photo from that day where we are all decked out all four of us in our Ben 10 uniforms. Now for Ben 10 3DS.
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 has everything fans love about the hit series: aliens, action, and an all-new adventure. Set off on an all-new adventure with Ben as he infiltrates Incursean battleships to secretly return to earth. It’s not easy, as I mentioned above Miles has a hard time with it but he loves how it feels like racing. Face off against new enemies featuring authentic voices in an all-new story written by the writers of the actual Ben 10 Omniverse TV series. It’s nice that it’s based off the new series because we get a new set of aliens. High-flying platforming action and new aliens make this the most intense Ben 10 game yet! You should give it a try!
- Play as favorite characters from the show including Ben, Rook and Omnitrix aliens in the multiplayer brawler mode
- The fastest Ben 10 game ever! Race against the clock and make each action count in all-new chase sequences; Take multiple runs against a mission as you unlock new power ups and unlock new areas with each run
- Fight against the Incurseans in an all new storyline created by the writers of the TV show
- Alien upgrades! The Omnitrix now selects alien by class allowing players to store they favorite aliens by size and speed and select them on the fly as needed
- Experience crazy battles with aliens and wild exploration of foreign worlds in this action-packed, fast-paced game.