As a member of Hormel Family I get to share some really fun Hormel inspired recipes. Here is one I love because I love nachos for almost any meal.
Beef Nacho Bites
Servings: 2 4 8 12 This recipe is recommended for 4 servings
- 4 CHI-CHI’S® Soft Taco Size Flour Tortilla
- 1 (15-ounce) package HORMEL® Beef Tips & Gravy Entree, heated according to package directions and coarsely shredded
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded taco cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Dip
- Canola oil, for frying
- Heat broiler.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add tortilla wedges; cook 1 minute or until golden brown. Remove to paper towel to drain.
- Transfer tortilla chips to broiler pan. Top each chip with beef. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle nachos with lettuce, tomato and onion. Dollop with guacamole.