Tony Roma’s is back with another delicious recipe – this time, it’s a unique BBQ quiche! I love it!
BBQ Pulled Chicken Quiche
Recipe courtesy Tony Roma’s Pitmaster Team
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of Tony Roma’s Sweet Hickory BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 1 pie shell
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, diced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Fit pie shell into a 9-inch pie plate. Place on a baking sheet.
- To make the quiche custard, combine eggs, milk, and heavy cream in a large bowl. Whisk until completely mixture slightly thickens.
- In a separate bowl, combine chicken, chopped onions and diced broccoli. Mix well and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place about 1/2 cup (8 oz.) of chicken on the bottom layer of the pie shell.
- Pour custard mixture over the chicken and then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese generously on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until quiche is set, but still slightly jiggles in the center. Let cool to room temperature before slicing.